The Wed Club's Bridal Show Terms & Conditions
By submitting your contract, you are agreeing to the following.
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT SHOW VENUE - THEY ARE ONLY HOSTING OUR SHOW AND NOT PRODUCING
- NO Booth Sharing: Booth sharing is completely prohibited. The only materials and information that may be displayed in your space is the information that is specifically stated on your signed contract and approved by The Wed Club. Only one company/wedding service per exhibitor space. You may not display or hand out any other information, business cards, fliers or have a representative from another company at your space. This includes (but not limited to) posters/photos that display a photographer’s information, florist or décor company you use to decorate your space, preferred vendor lists, a family member’s information, another business/service, etc. If a florist decorates your space and they have not paid to exhibit in the show, you may not promote them whatsoever (not verbally, in writing, including but not limited to Facebooking, Twitter, etc during the bridal show or by distributing their information). This policy is for the bridal leads list as well, it cannot be sold, bartered, traded, etc. The majority of our vendors do not practice this and are extremely professional. However, there are a small percentage of vendors that make deals with other companies to distribute their materials. Not only is this dishonest and against our policy, but we do catch it and we charge the exhibiting vendor a booth sharing fee (in excess of the show fees)equivalent to the full exhibiting vendor cost of their space, not to exceed $1,000. This includes a strict no soliciting policy to any visiting vendors “checking out the show”. Handing out materials or putting them on vehicles located on private property is prohibited and is considered a misdemeanor. This policy is to protect all of our exhibitors that have paid for the right to promote and exhibit at our shows. We understand that this may be common practice with other bridal shows, but it is not with The Wed Club. Our paying vendors should not have to compete with unscrupulous practices!
- Setup, Show Hours and Breakdown Times: All vendors must be completely setup by 9:30am, doors of the bridal show open at 10am. Bridal show is from 10am to 3pm and your space must have a company representative at all times (with the exception of short breaks). Breakdown is after 3:05pm (a breakdown announcement will be made). Any company not setup by 9:30am or who breaks down before 3:05pm will be charged a $100 fee per incident. You must be fully operational from 9:30am – 3:05pm. “Fully Operational” means all displays, personal and materials left standing and on the tables during those hours. No packing up and sitting at your space with a business card until closing. The Wed Club advertises specific show hours and to not abide would be “false advertising” as well as “cutting the attendees short” of their paid admission. All vendor must clean up their own spaces, including trash, extras materials, etc.
- Space Sizes and Equipment: Pipe & drape is not offered and is not available. You may bring your own pipe and drape, free standing display, backdrops, extra tables, furniture, easels, etc. Nothing can be attached (in any way) to the walls or decorations on the walls as décor by the venue. If you bring displays that stand over 4 feet tall you must provide a “Certificate of Insurance”. The Wed Club reserves the right to request a certificate of insurance from any participating vendor. All materials, displays and persons working your space must stay within the designated space size. You may not walk the aisle handing out information.
- Move-in Equipment & Helpers: Neither The Wed Club nor the venue have move in/out equipment, carts or helpers for vendors/exhibitors to use. No exceptions. You must bring your own dollies, carts, workers to move in/out your materials, etc.
- Food: Only pre-approved food vendors with all proper permits and safety equipment may provide food samples. This includes pre-wrapped store bought candy. No exceptions.
- Check-In: At the registration table before setting up.
- Move-In: Saturday, 6:00am to 9:30am. Must be moved in and completely set up by 9:30am. Spaces that are unoccupied by 9:30am will be reassigned to an adjacent exhibitor and you will forfeit all fees and bridal list. Please bring your own cart and helpers! There are no carts or helpers available for show vendors.
- Move-Out: All vendors must be fully operational until 3:05pm – at that time we will announce that you may break down Any vendor who breaks down their space or leaves before the final announcement will BE CHARGES $100 TO THEIR CREDIT CARD. This is to maintain a professional show for all of our vendors and guests. Neither The Wed Club nor the Handlery Hotel San Diego are responsible for materials left in the ballroom or around the facilities after the closing of the show.
- FOOD & DRINK SAMPLES No food and/or beverages can be served unless vendor has received prior permission and a San Diego Health Department Permit for this show - INCLUDING wrapped, single portioned candies purchased at retail. There are specific Health Department rules that must be followed and equipment that the Health Dept. requires. All food/beverage vendors must follow all Health Department rules and regulations during the entire show. Failure to do so will result in removing all food from your space. Vendors must provide health and safety permit numbers no less than 14 days prior to show and must comply to ALL health regulations or vendor will be shut down without a refund.
- Booth/Table Regulations: All Spaces Include: (1) 6’ table or (1) 8’ table with linens that reach the floor (no skirting), and small company table top sign. All Space Restrictions: All displays must fit within designated space and must not be longer or deeper than specified widths of each space. If display does not fit, it must either be shortened or removed (unless otherwise arranged and vendor has paid the additional space cost). Display MUST be free standing – nothing can be attached to the walls. Pipe & Drape is NOT offered.
- Extra Equipment: Exhibitor must supply and move-in/out all extra tables, linens, backdrops, etc. Any unusual equipment or machinery must be approved by The Wedding Club and must be within city, state, fire and venue requirements. Use of any material or displays that The Wedding Club, venue, city, state or fire departments deem hazardous will be removed immediately at the exhibitor’s time and expense.
- Signage: No use of excessive signage is allowed (ie: large banners, colors and materials that of set the décor and over all look/feel of the show).
- SELLER PERMITS are required and must be displayed for retail sales. If any vendor and/or participate intends on selling goods and/or taxable sales at the bridal show, the vendor and/or participate must display their company’s California Sellers Permit at their show space. This information must also have been indicated on the show contract. Failure to display sellers permit will result in vendor and/or participate to forfeit rights to sell any goods and/or services at the show.
- BOOTH SHARING IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED!!! A definition of booth sharing is having your booth staffed with members of other businesses that are handing out their collateral. This includes trading with a florist, designer, providers of booth décor, etc. in return for handing out their collateral. Participants agree to display, present and demonstrate only products and services of his/her company as provided and described on their signed contract. Any vendor who displays or advertises another company, person or product (without written consent from The Wedding Club) will be subject to immediate removal from the show and will forfeit their rights to the bridal leads list . In addition, the contracted vendor will be fined $1,000 and the company(ies) sharing the booth space will be charged $1,000 each. Under not circumstance may non-contracted companies or person(s) promote themselves, their product or services at any time during the bridal show to participating exhibitors, guests or brides Legal action will be taken for any all financial damages.
- CERTIFICATE OF LIABILITY INSURANCE shall be available upon request and may be required to name Paradise Coordinators, Inc as additionally insured.
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations are acceptable, however no refund will be given on any monies paid. Certain circumstances may be an exception deemed so by the administration.
- FIRE CODE COMPLIANCE No open flames, candles or smoke emitting devices are allowed except sternos with attached lids. Space materials and décor must meet California Fire codes. The aisles must be open. If sternos or cooking equipments, an approved fire extinguisher must be at your space at all times. Contact fire department for approved equipment.
- NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS: Show producer makes no guarantees of participation.
- NOISE AND DISTURBANCE POLICY All vendor noise must stay within the vendor’s space and not infringe on their neighbor. Show producer reserves the right to determine excessive noise. Any vendor with loud or disturbing noise will be asked to turn off their music or videos for the remainder of the show.
- BOOTH AND TABLE ASSIGNMENT All tables have been assigned by the administration to keep a balance show and TWC reserves the right to change any table assignment.
- PHOTOGRAPHY AND VIDEO Exhibitors, participants and guests agree not to photograph or video any part of the bridal show (except their own personal space) or fashion show without express written consent of the Show Producer: The Wedding Club.
- ELECTRICITY POLICY Electricity is only available to vendors who have arranged for it and paid the additional cost. You must bring your own electrical strip if you have more than 1 plug (meaning 2+ items). Failure to bring your own strip the use of 1 plug only. Any person/company using electric that is not paid for will be unplugged immediately and be charged $75 on the spot. Electricity must be arranged by 14 days prior to event.
- LEADS LIST CONFIDENTIALITY: Bridal list will be emailed to your company within 10 business days after the show. Exhibitors and/or participants understands and agrees that the bridal leads list is a unique and valuable asset to this show and hereby agrees not to share or sell the leads list in any way, shape or form. In addition, this list cannot be used to promote any other vendor, service, bridal show, bridal showcase or any other event that promotes any other vendor or services A tracking name has been added to the list to monitor use. Companies caught using/selling the bridal leads list outside of their own companies personal use will be charged a minimum $3,000 penalty and may incur legal actions.
- COPYRIGHT: Paradise Coordinators, Inc. dba The Wedding Club reserves the right to republish any material contributed by our advertisers. Material that is copyright protected may not be submitted without permission from the copyright owner. It is impossible for Paradise Coordinators, Inc dba The Wedding Club to know if a posting represents a copyright infringement. You are responsible for the material you submit to Paradise Coordinators, Inc. dba The Wedding Club, including taste,reliability, originality and copyright. Author(s) may be held legally responsible for copyright infringement, defamation or invasion of privacy, as well as any damages arising out of actions resulting from materials submitted by you and posted by The Wedding Club. You are responsible for ensuring that your message or posting does not violate any extant copyrights. If you believe that your copyrighted material has been posted to Paradise Coordinators, Inc without permission, please contact us immediately for removal.
- SPACE MANAGEMENT: Vendors must have at least one (1) person at their space/booth at all times. Vendor badges must be worn at all times. Any vendor and/or helper who enters the show without this badge will be subject to the $15 per person admission fee. Only names submitted of “employees” with employee badges will be allowed in vendor space during show hours.
- FAX/EMAILS AGREEMENT: Any fax signatures and/or Emails shall bear full and complete agreement.
- GOVERNING LAWS: It is the vendors and/or participants’ sole responsibility to comply with all Federal, State and Local Laws and Regulations applicable to their business.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Vendors, exhibitors and/or participants agrees to hold the Facility and the Producers (The Wedding Club) harmless and blameless and will make no claim for any reason whatsoever, including negligence, against the Producers, its officers, agents, employees, or the lessors or owners of the Facility for loss, theft, damage or destruction of property; nor for any injury to it or its employees, agents, or invitees while in the Facility. Each vendor, exhibitors and/or participants shall purchase its own insurance coverage sufficient to insure against any possible liability. It is expressly agreed by the Exhibitor that in the event that he/she fails to pay the space rental at the terms specified, or fails to comply with any other provisions contained in there Rules and Regulations concerning his/her use of exhibit space, management shall have the right to reassign the booth location or take possession of said space and lease same, or any part thereof, to such parties and upon such terms and conditions as it may deem proper. In the event of a default by the Exhibitor, as set forth in the previous sentence, the Exhibitor shall forfeit as liquidated damage, the amount paid by them for his/her space reservation, regardless whether or not management enters into a further lease for the space involved. Should any contingency interrupt or prevent the hold of the show, management will return such portion of the amount paid for space as may be determined to be equitable by management after deduction of such amounts as may be necessary to cover expenses incurred by management in connection with the show. If for any reason management determines that the location of the show should be changed, or the dates of the show postponed, no refund will be made shall assign the exhibitor, in lieu of the original space, such other space as deems appropriate and the Exhibitor agrees to use such space under the same Rules and Regulations. Management shall no be financially liable or otherwise obligated in the event the show is cancelled, postponed or relocated, except as provided herein. It is expressly understood and agreed by the Exhibitor that he/she will make no claim of any kind against management or any loss, damage, theft or destruction of goods, nor any injury that may occur to himself or his employees while in the show facility, nor for any damage of any nature of character whatsoever, and without limiting the foregoing, including any damage to his business by reason of the failure to proved space for an exhibit or Exhibitor, and the Exhibitor shall be solely responsible to its own agents and employees and to all third persons, including invitees and the public or all claims, liabilities, actions, costs, damages, and expenses arising out of or relation to the custody, possession, operation, maintenance or control of said leased space or exhibit, for negligence or otherwise relating thereto, and such claims as may be asserted against it. No Exhibitor shall exhibit or permit to be exhibited in the space allotted to him/her any article, goods, product or services other than that specified in the Application and Contract for Exhibitor Space. The contract for Exhibit Space between the Exhibitor and management is subject to the terms of the license agreement between the Show Facility, Licensor and management. Licensee and Exhibitor shall not undertake any act, or fail to fulfill any obligation, which shall be in violation of said license agreement. If for any reason the term of said license agreement should terminate, this sublicense shall terminate simultaneously therein. The Exhibitor agrees not to contract for, nor use, any services in connection with its exhibit within the show facility except such as shall be made available or approved by management. Exhibitors are required to observe all contracts in effect between Show management, service contractors, the show facility and labor organizations involved. All exposed parts of displays and/or equipment must be finished or covered in a workmanlike and
neat manner so that they will present an attractive appearance when viewed from
the aisles or from adjoining exhibits. Space height for fabricated exhibits or other
construction shall not exceed 8 ft including sign, electrical lighting holders
or any other display. Upon request of show management, Exhibitors
will be required to rearrange or limit their displays if equipment, tables,
etc. causes congestion in the aisle or interfere with other exhibits. Each
Exhibitor is charged with knowledge of all laws, ordinances and regulations
pertaining to compliance with laws as to public policy as far as individual
exhibitor’s space, materials and operation is concerned. All space decorations including carpeting
must be flameproof and conform to the requirement of the Fire Department. If inspection indicated and Exhibitor has
neglected to comply with these regulations, or otherwise incurs fire hazard,
the right is reserved to cancel all or such part his/her exhibit as may be
irregular, and effect the removal of same at Exhibitor’s expense. If unusual
equipment or machinery is to be installed, or if appliance that might come
under fire codes is to use, the Exhibitor should communicate with show
management for information concerning facilities or regulations. City and state fire regulations must be
complied with Use of anything of a hazardous nature such an open flame or
liquid propane gas must be approved by the Fire Department.Show management
reserves the right to restrict the operation of or evict completely any
exhibit, which, in its opinion, detracts from the general character of the
Exposition as a whole. This include, but
is limited to, exhibits which, because of noise, flashing lights, method of
operation, display of unsuitable material, are determined by show management to
be objectionable to the successful conduct the show as a whole. USE OF SO-CALLED
“BARKERS” OR “PITCHMEN” IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN.All demonstrations or other activity must be confined to the limits of the Exhibitors’ rented space. Distribution of circulars may be made only within the space assigned to the Exhibitor presenting such materials. No advertising, circulars, catalogues, folder or devices shall be distributed by exhibitors in the aisles, registration areas, lounges or ground of the show facility. Any advertising promotional or other scheme, which involves attracting visitors to an Exhibitor’s location by an inducement, which might be construed to be a lottery, is strictly prohibited. Under laws governing games of change, lotteries and the like, every individual is charged with knowledge of national, state and local legal restrictions on such operations.
- Show Management reserves the right to fix the time for the installation of a space prior to the show opening and for its removal after the conclusion of the show.
- INSTALLATION OF ALL EXCHIBITS MUST BE FULLY COMPLETED 30 MINUTES PRIOR TO THE OPENING TIME OF THE SHOW AND ANY SPACE NOT CLAIMED AND OCCUPIED BY THEM MAY BE RESOLD, REASSSINGED OR OTHER WISE WITHOUT REFUND. BREAKDOWN SHALL NOT OCCUR BEFORE 4:15PM OR VENDOR WILL BE CHARGED A $100 EARLY BREAKDOWN FEE
- Amendments to Rules: Show producers reserve the right to amend rules and regulations at any time.
By submitting a Bridal Show Contract, company agrees to the The Wedding Club’s Bridal Show Rules and Regulations (as printed above on this contract) and agree to abide by all listed and any additional rules deemed necessary by management. Comanpy further understands that any misrepresentation will forfeit their right to participate in the Bridal Show. Any changes to the information listed on the application must be made in writing. The Wed Club requires that all vendors have business liability insurance. Company agrees to pay any and all legal fees to The Wedding Club/Paradise Coordinator’s Inc brought by litigation, small claims or any and all legal action or complaints caused by said company ,company customers, employees and any or/all individuals associated due to but not limited to negligence, accident/injury, fraud,misrepresentation, etc. The representative signing this contract is representing the above business and binds the above business to this contract and has no authority to rescind this contract.