Bridal Show Exhibitor Tips
Helping you make the most out of your bridal show experience! Please click on the links below to download helpful and printable information. Most Important: FOLLOW UP, FOLLOW UP FOLLOW UP WITH THE BRIDES!!
Click Links Below
- Have a drawing at your table. This gives you "hot leads" that you can followup immediately after the show. Drawing could be a free gift, $ or % off or some other benefit.
- Offer an exclusive bridal show special (to last 7 to 30 days after the show). Then follow up and remind of the special.
- Have a "Call to Action" on your fliers.
- Have candy at your table (this helps draw people). It must be store bought and individually wrapped.
- Decorate your space!! Make your space unique and eye catching!
- Look professional - don't wear torn clothing or overly casual clothes (dress to your profession).
- Keep food and drinks to a minimum at your space.
- Refrain from friendly chatter with your workers - it makes guests feel uncomfortable and unwelcome if they have to interrupt your conversations.
- Don't sit! If you can physically stand - do so. Vendors who sit and cross their arms are considered less friendly and often overlooked.
- FOLLOW UP, FOLLOW UP!! You will receive the bridal show leads list within 10 business days after the show. Use the list to contact couples and keep using the list!