Article courtesy of Exquisite Weddings Magazine
1. How long have they been DJing? How many years have they been working weddings – specifically?
2. Do they have any videos of themselves emceeing at a wedding? (this can help you know if you like their emcee style)
3. Do they provide lighting (i.e. dance floor lights, uplighting, gobo light, etc.)?
4. What is their back-up plan in the case of equipment failure?
5. Can they provide a sound system and microphone for the ceremony also?
6. Do they have a list of suggestions they can share with you of special dances (Father-Daughter, Mother-Son, etc.)?
7. What will they wear at your wedding?
8. How do they feel about taking requests? (note: if you do not want them taking requests, they should be comfortable telling the guests that and not taking requests)
9. Will they want to have a final meeting or phone call with you shortly before the wedding?
Paradise Coordinators, Inc. (dba The Wed Club & The San Diego Bridal Show) is not affiliated with any companies listed on this page. Companies listing Wedding Specials and Upcoming Events are paid advertisers only. Specials and events listed are not endorsed by Paradise Coordinators, Inc. Please contact specific companies directly for any and all questions.