If you love a Thanksgiving feast as much as we do, why not add a twist on tradition for your wedding appetizers.
Use your Thanksgiving favorites as inspiration during cocktail hour. Trade in tradition sweet potatoes for fries and your apple pie for shooters. You’ll have the comforts of grandma’s cooking on your special day! Try these Thanksgiving inspired appetizers to have the comfort of home cooking at your special day.
GET THIS THANKSGIVING INSPIRED APPETIZERS:1. Tomato and Grilled Cheese Shooters: Style Me Pretty
2. Mashed Potato Rings: Buzzfeed
3. Cranberry Chipotle Cocktail Meatballs: Brit + Co
4. Caramelized Butternut Squash + Gorgonzola Crostini: Brit + Co
5. Fried Green Beans: The Knot
6. Sweet Potato French Fries: The Knot
7. Mini Apple Pie Shooters: Deer Pearl Flowers
8. Apple Cider: Deer Pearl Flowers
9. Mixed Berry Mini Galettes: Style Me Pretty
Photos & Article courtesy of Exquisite Weddings Magazine
Paradise Coordinators, Inc. (dba The Wed Club & The San Diego Bridal Show) is not affiliated with any companies listed on this page. Companies listing Wedding Specials and Upcoming Events are paid advertisers only. Specials and events listed are not endorsed by Paradise Coordinators, Inc. Please contact specific companies directly for any and all questions.